Our Sunday School programs are made of up three different sections organized by age and grade.
Children's church is for children 3 yrs. old to preschool age. It meets for 30-40 min. during the morning service. During that time we:
- tell a Bible story
- do a craft
- and have a snack.
Worship Centers lead children in worship in their own special environment. There is a time of gathering/singing, story time, and a time to respond to the story. Worship Centers follow the church year calendar and present stories from the Old and New Testament. Stories are told using 3D wooden figures. Children not only hear the stories of the Bible, they can see and touch them. There are three worship centers areas:
- Kindergarten-1st grade meets during the morning worship service.
- 2nd-3rd grade meet from 9:00-9:45am before morning worship.
- 4th-6th grade meet from 9:00-9:45am before morning worship.
The 7th and 8th grade class uses the HC & Me - The Heidelberg Catechism for Christian Living by Bob Rozema. They meet 9:00-9:45am Sunday morning
The 9th-12 grade class is currently using an Inductive Bible study that uses the acronym SOAP to guide them as they read through the scriptures.
- Scripture- a verse from the bible passage being read that stands out to you
- Observation- Observations from the scripture
- Application- Applying the scripture to your life
- Prayer- Write a small prayer based on the passage you chose